Cleaning and disinfection protocols
All of our hotels follow cleaning protocols inspired by medical practices approved by the World Health Organization and certified by SGS.
- Cleaning of surfaces in common areas – the disinfection of the reception, lobby, corridors, bathrooms, restaurants and other common areas of hotels is carried out following protocols, products and medical frequency.
- Room disinfection – we use highly effective cleaning products and technology on all surfaces, objects and decorative items, as well as clinically proven protocols for washing textiles.
- Sterilization of kitchens and utensils – through cleaning products and practices following hospital protocols.
Social distancing rules
Our hotel follows all the protocols to facilitate the social distance required when interacting with other people.
- Safety signage – we have created specific signs in all common areas of the hotel, reminding us of the need to maintain a safe distance.
- Redesign of common areas – furniture has been relocated, following new legislation, to help clients maintain social distance
- Staff support – to help clients implement measures in all areas.
Protocols and personal protection material
We offer protection elements to all our clients, employees and suppliers throughout their stay.
- Security and disinfection elements for clients – access to disinfectant gel, masks and gloves during the stay.
- Employee protection – all hotel workers have the necessary material to carry out their work with all the sanitary guarantees.
- Compulsory equipment for suppliers – all suppliers who access the hotel do so following the necessary security measures.
Health and safety protocols for employees
For greater safety, all our personnel comply with the health requirements to work.
- Daily Checks – Staff undergo checks before and after their workday.
- Early detection protocols – and action plans in case of health problems in clients with the option of isolation, protective material, contact with medical services and transport logistics.
- Specific training of personnel – to apply safety protocols and practices adapted to sanitary regulations.